We're so glad you joined us!

Here we are – kids, dogs and all! Thanks for visiting our page! We're hoping that you will enjoy hearing about our travels and experiences as a family. We intend for this blog to share more than just travel journals, but also insights and lessons learned during our daily adventures. Please share your comments and come back often! * update * as of August 2010, we finished our journey, so new entries to this site will be rare. Linda's starting a new personal blog here. Enjoy!

Friday, June 4, 2010

June 5, 1993

Celebrate with Craig and I - it's our 17th wedding anniversary tomorrow!



For some reason, this song has been on my mind frequently and we've chosen it as a virtual anniversary dance. While the message of the song must be balanced with the appropriate source of our peace and existence with God first, the haunting melody of this music reminds us of sweet gift of our spouse as the answer to God's observation that 'it is not good for Man to be alone'....





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inb4jomYtcc




What are you doing for the rest of your life?


North and south and east and west of your life


I have only one request of your life


That you spend it all with me





All the seasons and the times of your days


All the nickels and the dimes of your days


Let the reasons and the rhymes of your days


All begin and end with me





I want to see your face in every kind of light


In fields of gold and forests of the night


And when you stand before the candles on a cake


Let me be the one to hear the silent wish you make





Those tomorrows waiting deep in your eyes


In the world of love you keep in your eyes


I'll awaken what's asleep in your eyes


It may take a kiss or two...





Through all of my life


Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall of my life


All I ever will recall of my life


Is all of my life with you

No comments:

Post a Comment